Is there a refurb list of previous years?

XTinabell

DIS Veteran
Hi guys. I have been searching but cannot find what I'm looking for. Does anyone know the site that lists the previous months and years refurb list? I'm going in September and just want an idea of what the refurbs were like last year.

If you go to mouseplanet, and look a the weekly update you can go back a couple years. You'll have to scroll down to the bottom of the update to see the refurbs.

yep, that's what I was looking for thanks. I was curious if the haunted mansion would be down in september for the holiday overlay. I've only ever seen it with the holiday stuff up, so I was hoping to see it normal for once, but doesn't look like I'll have any such luck.:confused3

I am in the same boat as you. After complaining about only seeing HM in its holiday mode for the past several years, my dynamite planning skills have made it so I won't see the mansion at all this year.:lmao:

Oh well, still plenty to do! Maybe I can catch the orig. HM next year!

When are you going in September? I went in early September in 2006(right after and HM was not yet down for the holiday overlay. I'm thinking it starts roughly the middle of September.

When are you going in September? I went in early September in 2006(right after and HM was not yet down for the holiday overlay. I'm thinking it starts roughly the middle of September.

FWIW, here are the Installation Dates for the HMH overlay for the last few years: :goodvibes

2007: Sept 4 to 20
2006: Sept 11 to 28
2005: Sept 12 to 29
2004: Sept 7 to Oct 1
2003: Sept 8 to Oct 2

:earsboy:

Wow, S.S. Columbia, thanks for the info. We are going 9/8 and 9/9, so if they take 'er down right after Labor Day we are dunzo.

Well I'm going September 9-13 so MAYBE if I'm lucky I will get one day with haunted mansion but I'm thinking it's unlikely. Thanks for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter