Is there a place to watch the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfeisen

Mouseketeer
:scared1: Yikes.....just realized we'll be boarding ship on the day of the Ohio State vs. Michigan game.

Where can we we watch it onboard?

They will most likely have it on in Diversions.

I am glad we are not cruising until the week following or my hubby might have cancelled by now! If there was any chance he would miss the game that is...

On another note we are headed to Minneapolis his weekend to cheer on the Bucks. Have fun on your cruise.

~Katy

Yep, you should be able to watch it in Diversions. I'm not sure if my DH would have agreed to a cruise during that game though. :)

Although you might also check the Arial-vision schedule. On our 4-night, they had the Eagles game and a Yankees game on the big screen.

Thanks for all the replys!

Is Diversions Adults only? My sons (11 & 14) will be so sad they can't watch the big game.

Do you think playing round the clock basketball on deck 10 with all the pizza and icecream you can eat for 7 days will make up for it?

Is Diversions Adults only? My sons (11 & 14) will be so sad they can't watch the big game.

Do you think playing round the clock basketball on deck 10 with all the pizza and icecream you can eat for 7 days will make up for it?

I think diversions is open during the day for kids, just not night, but I don't really know, I have cruised when a big NJ Nets game was on and I have totally forgot about the games(I am a very big nets fan too so good thing for a ship lol)

Have to warn you: On Sunday (the 23rd) on the Magic everyone was waiting to watch the NFL games, but they were unable to get a good signal feed for all the early games. Half (or more) of the room finally cleared out after waiting about two hours. They were diligent in trying, and said that they even steered the ship 10 degrees off course to try to catch it. Maybe, who knows. Anyway, we were finally able to catch the end of the 4th quarter of the early games. They took a vote in the room as to which games to turn on.

Diversions is open for kids until I think 9:00pm, then adult only. I think even if a parent is there, they will not allow children. I don't know why they do that, I have never seen more than 20 people in Diversions...

Wow--this is one thing that I found was great about Carnival as they had the 3 major stations. When we boarded we could watch the Gator game in our stateroom.

I am also curious as to offerings on the Wonder as far as "real world" sports access on tv.

We're getting OFF the ship that day....so i'm going to have to find somewhere in the airport to watch it whilest we wait for our plane *sigh*....

And YES michigan has a football team...and they are 1-0 in the Big Ten :p So there.

We're getting OFF the ship that day....so i'm going to have to find somewhere in the airport to watch it whilest we wait for our plane *sigh*....

And YES michigan has a football team...and they are 1-0 in the Big Ten :p So there.

Thank goodness the other two don't count!! Just kidding. That was a scary start that could happen to any team. Look at Notre Dame.:scared1:

Last year we were in Hawaii for the game. We ended up watching at a restaurant on the beach. Oh, to be there for this one......Hoping for the same outcome!!

There was always a couple of games playing in Diversions a couple of weeks ago. They played the Monday night game on the big screen.

O--H !!

the other 2 only count for the national championship. In terms of Big 10 championship, we're still good ;) 1-0. I was really surprised by the first 2 games, but in the other 2 i've seen good things. I'm excited for the rest of the season, and can only hope that they can get through it and clear out the big10 on their way to O-H-N-O.....;)

Yes Buf68, you can hope......:rotfl: Again, all in fun! It really is a great rivalry and lots of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter