Is there a particular type (design) of Christmas paper you prefer?

C.Ann

<font color=green>We'll remember when...<br><font
I'm partial to animals and such (kittens;puppies;penquins;etc.); snowmen; and either a deep, dark red - or deep, dark green - with "Merry Christmas" written across it in stunning cursive handwriting in gold..

There are some foils I like, but I'm rather picky about those..

How about you?
:santa:

I love it all, except foil - not really into that.

Each year I do a different theme. This year I'm doing brights and candy themed.

My sister only does Gingerbread men paper. Mom only does snowman themed papers. All my gifts are "wrapped" in white envelopes. :rotfl2: Everyone gets cash or a gift card. Haven't heard a complaint yet.

I like the blue snowflakey kind and snowmen! This year I did fine some really cute shiny candy canes!
I'm really glad I don't have any requests for Dora and such wrapping, *shudder* Sometimes I will wrap with the Tink paper for the girls, but they are growing out of that!:santa:

Each of my kids gets a different color paper. The oldest gets red, middle gets green and my youngest gets blue. That way I don't have to label anything. I use gift bags for everyone else.

I do love solid paper with a pretty bow or like C. Ann mentioned the dark red or green with pretty writing.

My sister only does Gingerbread men paper. Mom only does snowman themed papers. All my gifts are "wrapped" in white envelopes. :rotfl2: Everyone gets cash or a gift card. Haven't heard a complaint yet.

How could I forget Gingerbread men? (And sometimes the entire "family"..) I really like those too..:goodvibes

Loved the rolls of Thomas Kinkade paper and matching tags I found last year. I still had some left for a few gifts this year, but wish I would have gotten several more rolls as I haven't seen it this year. :(

I like wintercapes, poinsettias, holly, snowmen, and Santa for the little ones' gifts. This year I bought Christmas Spongebob and Disney Princesses for their gifts. :)

I don't care much for foil paper, in solid colors.

Red and Gold Foils. They can be solids, plaids, stripes or embossed prints, as long as they match my tree, I am fine!

My kids pick out their own paper ( that we mail to santa). This year is it Toy Story for Alex and Littlest Pet Shop for Bradyn

Whatever I can find the day after Christmas. :p. My favorites are probably the angel paper & the Opus and Bill wrapping paper. I've had the latter for years & use it sparingly. I will be very sad when it's finally all gone.

I'm a little bit picky when it comes to wrapping paper. I'm not especially particular about the theme itself, but I'm always partial to small, simple, repeating patterns. I don't like busy, intricate patterns. And I love stripes and plaids. :thumbsup2

anything cute.....animals, candies, gingerbread men (or any cookies), snowmen, penguins.
I like nice thick wrap, but don't always buy it.

I like shades of red, green, and gold. I tend toward traditional and/or a "country/homey" theme. My 16 year old DD the theatre kid loves sparkle and shiny! :lmao:

I like anything bright and colorful. I really like the thick paper otherwise you can see right through it.

Shiny, foil, red and green designs, oh, and I LOVE plaid.

As long as I can crease it well to make nice corners, I'm happy. I don't like cheap paper. It doesn't cover well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter