is there a one day/ two park ticket for US/IOA?

Daynab

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if we could hit both parks in one day,( Like a park Hopper) or do we have to purchase 2 separate days. We really would like to check out both parks but only use one day, and save the rest for Disney.

Thanks,
Dayna :thewave:

Yes. The one day/2 park ticket is $69.95 and can be purchased at the ticket windows at either park.

Thanks Phamton, for getting back so quickly, I think this is exactly what we will do. Do you happen to know the price of the kids ticket?

Thanks, Dayna

We would liket o do this too. Can you purchase these tickets anywhere online???

NHBelle said:
Can you purchase these tickets anywhere online???

The one day/2 park tickets can only be purchased at the gates or one of the ticket kiosks outside the gates.

I just checked there and the only tickets offered there are: the Bonus pass (5 days for the price of 2 days) and one day/one park passes.

Edited to add: I was able to find the one day/2park ticket by clicking on the Florida resident special and typing in my FL zipcode.

It gave me this information:
"1-Day 2-Park Ticket
Florida Resident Special Offer - Get 2 Amazing Theme Parks for the price of 1!
Enjoy one full day admission to both Universal Studios® AND Islands of Adventure® for the price of a 1-Day 1-Park Ticket at the front gate.
Tickets must be used by September 5, 2005.

Adult $59.75
Child $48.00 "

Phamton, do you have to be a Florida Resident to purchase the 1 day/ 2ark ticket or can anyone purchase it at the gate?

Also I have a fan club promotional code, can I get the discount at the gate?

Thanks for all of your help.

Dayna

Daynab said:
Phamton, do you have to be a Florida Resident to purchase the 1 day/ 2ark ticket or can anyone purchase it at the gate?

Thanks for all of your help.

Dayna

Actually anyone can purchase the one day/2 park ticket at the gate. The Florida resident pass is just $10 cheaper. You do have to show ID to get the discount. And also the FL resident 1 day/2park tickets expire after Sept. 5.

The one day/2 park tickets are the main ticket sold at the gate and they are for anyone and cost $69.95 for adults. In fact, it's almost impossible to buy the one day/one park ticket at the gate. It isn't on the "ticket menu" at the gates and you have to ask for it. Even then they are reluctant to sell it so you have to be insistant to even get it. They are seriously pushing the one day/2 park ticket right now.

I don't believe they offer discounts with the fan club at the gate but I might be wrong. You can ask at Guest Services about getting a discount with it.

Thanks again Phamton, you have been so helpful. I am so excited, this will be our first trip to US/ IOA. My husband is looking forward to it more than Disney.

Thanks,

Dayna
(we leave tomorrow!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Wowo! Tomorrow! Well have a great time and be sure and come back and let us know how everything went.

Daynab said:

I just found out today that they do indeed offer fan club discounts at the gate. You might have to get the discount by purchasing your tickets at Guest Services but it is available.

this sound like a good idea. We were planing on only doing US since we only have 1 day available but this sounds good 1 day 2 parks. My only worry is is it worth it? will we have time to see a lot of both in one day or will it just be a waste of time going from one to the other?

how much is it at the gate for one day one park? Is it much less than $69.95 the price for two parks?

bscs said:
how much is it at the gate for one day one park? Is it much less than $69.95 the price for two parks?
The one day one park ticket is $59.75/adult and $48.00/child. So, you're only talking $10 more for both parks.

I'm wondering too - CAN you reasonably do two parks in one day? We will have one day for US and one day for Seaworld - so could we see all the good stuff at both US and IOA in one day? The kids are ages 8 and 12...

Just curious if it makes sense for us to purchase these tickets just so we can take our ds to see the few attractions he will enjoy? It's been a while since I have been there so I can't recall what there is to do for his age. He is 41 inches tall, but is just warming up to little kid rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter