Is there a noticeable difference in a 5 and a 7?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by tink20, Mar 19, 2013.

1. tink20

tink20 DIS Veteran

Can you really tell the difference in a crowd level 5 day and a 7. We have only been to WDW in June. We are going for one day in June this year before our SW/BG trip (quick Mickey fix LOL) but, are also hoping to go back in Oct. 2014 for a week. (hopefully the Seven Dwarfs ride will be open) Looking at past crowd calendars, that week is a 5. Just curious.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. LaurenT

LaurenT DIS Veteran

I would say yes with a caveat. When you go during a slower time, it's even more important to pick the right park. Special draws like electric parade, or Fantasmic etc are less frequent and so the weight of the pull on the crowd is greater. Being in the wrong park on a 5 might well be worse than being in the best park on a 7!
    I think you have a very good chance of having the mine train open by Oct 2014!
    PS - what's an SW/BG trip?

4. tink20

tink20 DIS Veteran

PS - what's an SW/BG trip?

SeaWorld/Busch Gardens

5. notnothin

notnothin A Pirate's Life For Me

6. WsPrincess

WsPrincess DIS Veteran

Honestly we went on a trip and the beginning was a 5 and end an 8 and we never really noticed a huge difference. I think planning and getting there for RD make a bigger deal!

7. Micca

Micca Where there's a will, there's an heir

Is there a noticeable difference in a 5 and a 7?

I was going to say "nicer legs" but I don't think I fully grasped the question.:confused3

8. MacDalt

MacDalt DIS Veteran

Bahaha!