• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is there a noticeable difference in a 5 and a 7?

tink20

DIS Veteran
Can you really tell the difference in a crowd level 5 day and a 7. We have only been to WDW in June. We are going for one day in June this year before our SW/BG trip (quick Mickey fix LOL) but, are also hoping to go back in Oct. 2014 for a week. (hopefully the Seven Dwarfs ride will be open) Looking at past crowd calendars, that week is a 5. Just curious.

tink20 said:
Can you really tell the difference in a crowd level 5 day and a 7. We have only been to WDW in June. We are going for one day in June this year (quick Mickey fix LOL) but, are also hoping to go back in Oct. 2014 for a week. (hopefully the Seven Dwarfs ride will be open) Looking at past crowd calendars, that week is a 5. Just curious.

I would say yes with a caveat. When you go during a slower time, it's even more important to pick the right park. Special draws like electric parade, or Fantasmic etc are less frequent and so the weight of the pull on the crowd is greater. Being in the wrong park on a 5 might well be worse than being in the best park on a 7!
I think you have a very good chance of having the mine train open by Oct 2014!
PS - what's an SW/BG trip?

Honestly we went on a trip and the beginning was a 5 and end an 8 and we never really noticed a huge difference. I think planning and getting there for RD make a bigger deal!

I was going to say "nicer legs" but I don't think I fully grasped the question.:confused3

Micca said:

I was going to say "nicer legs" but I don't think I fully grasped the question.:confused3

Bahaha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter