Is there a new dining plan since May?

Atotty

DIS Veteran
Ok, just got back from a meeting for a school trip to Disney and a woman insists that her friend got a meal plan where you could eat at selected locations all day long all you can eat and get a mug for refills for $40 a day. I asked if she meant Universal and she assured me that it was Disney.

Anyone heard of this? My last trip was May and I might have missed an update. Am I wrong?

Sounds exactly like Universal's plan...(those who think it sounds great should know it applies only to a few CS restaurants per park, no TS). Your friend is likely mixed up as to which park it was.

Universal has an all day meal plan but it is only $20 and there are only 3 locations that you can use it at. Considering a CS meal costs around $10 to begin with and if you are only eating lunch and dinner using your plan, it is really no cheaper to eat OOP than to have the plan.

Sounds like your friend heard a Disney "rumor"

I was unaware of it, but the dining plan we just got comes with a refillble mug... 2 counter services and 2 snacks a day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter