Is there a MVMCP roll call thread yet?

Still deciding on our first mvmcp 11/30 12/2 or 12/4 I've planned all three days either as a party day or not. I'll decide Wednesday at midnight depending on fast passes we book. :)

My husband and I are going to go to one in November. Not sure of the exact date yet but possibly the 10th since that is my birthday!

Still trying to decide for 12/14. This is supposed to be a Universal only trip but the call of MVMCP is very strong....;)

DH and I will be there on our arrival day, Dec 11. It's going to be different without kids, although it has been 12 years since our previous MVMCP.

November 20th!! Second time for us, and we LOVED it when we went a couple years ago. Last year we did MNSSHP, and it was nice, unseasonably warm, but DH said he liked the weather in November better, so I happily obliged. :thumbsup2 We love the Christmas decorations, cookies and hot cocoa, plus the lines for rides were pretty short. Bonus. :cool1: So excited!!

We are going to Disney to experience the Christmas season for the first time!! Thought there's no better way to experience the holidays at Disney than to attend MVMCP!!!! My family of two DDs, 12 and 11, DH and I are going December 7!!:cool1:

First time at Disney to see the Christmas lights. We are doing MVMCP on 12/5. Me, DW, DS4, and my parents. Can't wait!

AHHHH! I have been waiting for the MVMCP threads to start :)! We are going to the December 16 party!

November 16th for us. It will be me, DD16, DDBFF, my brother and his girlfriend. It's supposed to by DD sweet 16 birthday universal orlando only trip. The MVMCP is a surprise.

We have attended the MNSSHP the last few yrs. and this yr we are going to the MVMCP as well! December 18th for us!

We went to a MVMCP at least 20 yrs. ago We have a family picture that they used to take for free over by what used to be the Rose Garden near the castle.
It will just be my nephew and myself as my father, brother, and sister in law have all passed away and my mother is not well enough to join us....my dad loved coming to Disney World and one of the first things my nephew and I do each trip is go to the "Leave a legacy" over at EPCOT and take our picture next to the little memorial for my Dad.

Maybe we should start a list of who's going when. I don't have a clue how to do that but it would be cool to see who else will be there on the same day.

11/14 for us. Second time for myself and DH, technically DS's first time (I was preggo the last time we went :)). Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter