Is there a monorail map?

Emrys

Earning My Ears
I've been looking for one, so I can plan out our travel for ADR's. I've had problems before taking the wrong rail, etc. I haven't been able to find one. Anybody got a link?

Sorry for the noob question :) I don't usually use the monorail other than to just site see, but I need to get from EPCOT to Poly for an ADR and I need to know the best way to get there. Was trying to incorporate the monorail if I could.

Thanks!

To elaborate, here are source and destinations of note :

EPCOT -> Poly - 5:15PM (going back to EPCOT after for fireworks)
DHS -> EPCOT - 7:45PM
AK -> MK - 6:00PM (wanted to catch the electrical parade here @ 8PM)

We have another dinner at MK, but we will be there already, and we have a shopping day where we will be going to EPCOT for dinner, a late dinner, so we will have plenty of time.

From Epcot jump on the Monorail and it will bring you to the transportation center. From here you can walk to the Poly.......

There are two MK monorails. The one for the MK resorts is a loop that goes from MK to CR to TTC to Polynesian to GF and back to MK. There is a second MK monorail that goes from the MK directly to the TTC and back to the MK (express monorail).

The other monorail is a down and back from the TTC to Epcot and back.

You have to change monorails at the TTC if you are going from the MK and/or the MK Resorts to Epcot or the reverse. You just follow ths signs.

There is no monorail to DHS or AK.

You can take the Friendship boat from DHS to Epcot where you enter through the International Gateway (between France and Great Britain).

How far of a walk is that?

Thanks

Five to seven minutes to the GCH which houses the restaurants.

You can also transfer monorails at the TTC and take the resort monorail to the Poly which is the next stop. However, to return to Epcot walking to the TTC is much faster.

Great, that makes sense. Thanks for all the info :) Got my answers in less than 5 minutes! Love this board :D

I printed one planning my first trip but do not recall where I got it from, I used wdwinfo, allears, and intercot to do my planning so it may be on one of those sites. I am thinking it may have been on intercot...

You can take the Friendship boat from DHS to Epcot where you enter through the International Gateway (between France and Great Britain).
Don't forget after getting on the Friendship boat at Hollywood Studios once it leaves from there it will first stop at the Swan/Dolphin, Yacht Club/Beach Club and Boardwalk before it arrives at the International Gateway entrance, so it's not going to be a direct ride.

Also there is a direct bus that goes from Hollywood Studios to Epcot which could be faster then the boat, if it's already there once the guests leaves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter