Is there a list of all of the paid experiences? Hoop Dee Doo, Fantastic package ect? and what are favorites

3kidz4dis

DIS Veteran
With the experiences reopening, Hoop Dee Doo/Fantasmic ect. I was wondering which are great, not worth the money? I also was trying to find a list of all the paid experiences...

With the experiences reopening, Hoop Dee Doo/Fantasmic ect. I was wondering which are great, not worth the money? I also was trying to find a list of all the paid experiences...
Candlelight Processional would be at the top of my list, now thru end of December. Would be hard to see it without a dining package unless you are willing to wait for hours.

While I love Fantasmic, I don't think I'd upgrade to a dining package to see it, I'd just wait in line (imo).

Hoop Dee Doo review is fun once, although I don't know that I'd need to pay to see it a second time.

I've been reading that a lot of the fireworks/harmonious dining packages, the viewing areas are not necessarily premium views, so take that into consideration when buying the package.

Candlelight Processional would be at the top of my list, now thru end of December. Would be hard to see it without a dining package unless you are willing to wait for hours.

While I love Fantasmic, I don't think I'd upgrade to a dining package to see it, I'd just wait in line (imo).

Hoop Dee Doo review is fun once, although I don't know that I'd need to pay to see it a second time.

I've been reading that a lot of the fireworks/harmonious dining packages, the viewing areas are not necessarily premium views, so take that into consideration when buying the package.
Thanks! We are going in May..do you think the Candlelight Processional will be replaced with something similar.

I had the same thoughts about Hoop Dee Doo. It is really far and we have seen it twice. We are taking my new daughter in law who has never been to Disney so trying to decide if we should redo for her.

Thanks for the opinion about Fantasmic too!

I think there's a category on the Disney website for this. They are called "Enchanting Extras" or something like that. I saw Hoop as a kid and on our 1st family trip. That was nearly 5 years ago, so we are planning to see it again next year. My kids were too young to remember it well from last time. The show and the food are great! If we went more often I might skip it sometimes.

I think there's a category on the Disney website for this. They are called "Enchanting Extras" or something like that. I saw Hoop as a kid and on our 1st family trip. That was nearly 5 years ago, so we are planning to see it again next year. My kids were too young to remember it well from last time. The show and the food are great! If we went more often I might skip it sometimes.
that is what I was looking for! Thanks!

It’s very subjective. Depends what you like. I go to hoop dee do once a year except during pandemic.

I love Drawn to life and behind the seeds. As an older adult, keys to the kingdom is a great tour (not suitable for younger kids). The safari stuff in animal kingdom are great tours.

as Star Wars fans, savi’s is an experience worth the extra cash to us. We also love the painting classes in bay lake and the fireworks Cruise.

of course many of these I would not recommend for younger kids. for them, character breakfasts are what to aim for. Chef mickey is my favorite. I also enjoy O’Hana.

If it's an adults trip and you like to imbibe I suggest Sangria University at CSR and the fireworks dining at Spice Road. Both were great values and lots of fun.

As mentioned AKs animal encounters and enhanced safari offerings are great, but I also need to plug the animal experiences at AKL. Recently went on a night Savanah and it was really cool, with giraffe coming right up to the truck and zebras blocking the road, among other fun moments.

Personally I consider Cinderellas castle to be more of an enchanting extra than a dining reservation - and since Disney wants you to prepay I think they agree. I highly recommend going for breakfast before the park opens, it's less expensive but imo even more magical.

When my kids were younger bibbidi bobbidi boutique was a great experience for all of us.

On my to do list: horse drawn carriage in POR Riverside and at FW during Christmas, La Cava Tequila Tasting, and the Wild Africa Trek at Animal Kingdom!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter