Is there a kids menu at Wolfgang Express??

disneymom88

Mouseketeer
We are gonna be on the DDP and was checking out the menus on allears. I didnt see a kids menu. How would that work? Can DS order from the regular menu and use a child credit?? Any help would be appreciated

They do have a children's menu. I believe you would have to order of the kid's menu to use the child's cs points. This is the menu that I found on here
Wolfgang Puck Cafe - Express
Child's Menu

Lunch (Updated: 07/11)
Entree/Main Course

Cheese Pizza - Mozzarella and tomato sauce. - $7.95
Classic Macaroni & Cheese - Melted cheddar and farm fresh cream with elbow macaroni. - $5.95
Grilled Cheese Sandwich - Melted cheddar with grilled white bread. - $5.95
Kid's Chicken Breast - Grilled or Fried Crispy breast of chicken with applesauce. - $6.95

Dinner (Updated: 07/11)
Entree/Main Course

Cheese Pizza - Mozzarella and tomato sauce. - $7.95
Classic Macaroni & Cheese - Melted cheddar and farm fresh cream with elbow macaroni. - $5.95
Grilled Cheese Sandwich - Melted cheddar with grilled white bread. - $5.95
Kid's Chicken Breast - Grilled or Fried Crispy breast of chicken with applesauce. - $6.95

There is no children's menu at breakfast though, so it's a good use of a children's credit! Keep in mind portions are huge though, so you may want to use less credits and just share. I dream of the french toast :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter