is there a good free weight DVD that can be bought at the store?

newholidayx2

<font color=green>Searching for the perfect tree<b
and if yes whats the name of it? i have 5lb weights and yes i know i can do my own exercises but wondering if theres a good freeweight dvd thats available at the store? thanks

Someone just told me about Joyce Vedral and the pyramid weight program. The person giving me the advice said that she uses this as a quick work out between regular training. I cannot attest to it myself, but I'm looking into getting either a book or DVD to try so I'm interested in the question too.

If I get something before too long, I'll let you know.

I have a QuickFix DVD...multiple 10 min routines that can be played in order or you pick which ones. it utilizes free weights if I remember correctly...

http://www.amazon.com/NEW-Cardio-Sculpt-Express-Siebers/dp/B000T4G8UI
I don't know if you could buy this at Best Buy. It shows bands but she does the first half with weights and bands the last 10 minutes or so. I hate the bands so I just use weights. It is only 30 minutes but if you do it every other day I figure it is better then nothing.

There are other Slim in 6 videos that use weights too this one just first came to mind.
(I bought the Slim in 6 program)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter