Is there a fee for lifestyle photos at Shutters?

Nope! It's a great service that they offer. The photographers are fantastic and get lots of different shots. I usually hate myself in photos but our Lifestyle Portraits came out great!

No fees. Make sure you get them everynight so you can pick you favorite outfit and poses

Michael

And get there early because the line for the Lifestyle portraits was always the longest.

No fee & they come out AMAZING.

I must say our lifestyle portraits done last year were amazing!!! :cool1:
The poses were great and I loved the white background. Wearing no shoes makes the picture look cute,too!!!

I also do not like myself in many pictures and our LP came out just beautiful!!!

My advice: line up early (the lines do get pretty long) and do it on multiple days. That way you have many different poses/outfits to choose from.

The pics we purchased were so much cheaper than what we would have spent on professional portraits done at home! Plus I think they came out way better than what we would have gotten done at home!

Here is what we got. The first one is my absolute favorite!!!

ChrisandJackMagicDisney-1.jpg

cdcc.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter