• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is there a February Photopass sharing thread??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mel921

Earning My Ears
I was just looking at the December thread and would love to share if there are other people during that same time. I am fairly new here, though I have been reading and reading and trying to saturate my brain with all of the tips here lol

My family is going to be there for from February 19th - 22nd and I would love to share with some other families if possible.

Im trying to start a feb photopass group i have two other people so far, im finding out the dates. there is another thread on the budeget board about feb photopass.

I am not sure I understand how this works. We are leaving on a Disney Cruise Feb. 24. we wanted to see disney for a few days since we have never been. my dd is 2 and a half. not sure if there is much she can do. Is the pass good at sea world? Also, somewhere inexpensive to stay?

My family and I are going to WDW February 19th for seven days.....any room in a photopass group?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter