Is there a Disney World version of this Mug...?

Lightshield

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone! On our trip to Disneyland this past November I picked up this coffee mug, which I absolutely love. It's HUGE, and has several different characters as well as Disneyland landmarks.

So I was wondering, is there a Disney World equivalent that any of you have seen recently? I'd love to have one if so!

Thanks so much. I took it's picture with a "regular" coffee mug for size comparison.

2013-03-02%2021.21.13.jpg

2013-03-02%2021.21.22.jpg

2013-03-02%2021.21.31.jpg

I have never seen a WDW version, it would be very cool if they did make one though. We will be going to DLR in June (first timers) and I would love to pick up one of these for myself while we are there....how long ago did you get yours?

We were there November 2nd-6th last year, only a few months ago. I hope you can find one! It's now the -only- mug I'll drink out of. :thumbsup2

I don't think so, and personally I like the fact that there is a piece of merchandise that can't be purchased at both parks, just with a different logo.

They had some huge mugs @ the World of Disney in DTD. I don't think they had raised, molded lettering though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter