Is there a Disney Christmas Village?

DVCajun

<font color=red>If you believe in Magic you belong
I know about the one from several years back that's currently discontinued (Dept. 56). But I thought another one came out? Does anyone have any info on it?

They currently sell lit-up houses from Mickey and co on disneyshopping.com

I was at Sam's Club a couple of hours ago and saw a cute Disney Village for around $69. It isn't necessarily park related, just Mickey related.

Practicallyperfect said:
I was at Sam's Club a couple of hours ago and saw a cute Disney Village for around $69. It isn't necessarily park related, just Mickey related.
Oh! I'm headed there in the morning and will check them out!

BTW, Hi from Raleigh, NC!! I love seeing people on the Disboards from NC! :)

There have been several.

There are the Mr. Christmas ones (like you get at Sam's Club)
Then there are the Dept 56 ones

There are the park ones (different buildings from the parks)
There were some from the Disney catalog a few years ago (Mickey's toontown and others)
There are Donald/Mickey/Minnie/Goofy's houses on DisneyShopping.com this year
And there are the houses that have been at Target/Walmart/Eckerd

Sue Ellen

Last year I bought the train station, castle, emporium, casey's corner, and the fire house at the park. Are there other houses that go with that set? If so, what are they, because I really would like the rest. I also got the train.

Thanks!
Lauren

For my Christmas display under the tree, I have several Disney buildings that I got from Target, Walgreens and CVS, plus the MK train station for my On3 scale train set. Its just not Christmas without a train running under the tree :teeth:

Thanks to someone who posted the phone number for Disney Merchadise I'll be able to complete my set(for this year at least) I just ordered the Emporeum and CityHall. There is also a Movie Theater this year. I picked that one up last week, but I couldn't remember what others I already had.

Oh! I'm headed there in the morning and will check them out!

BTW, Hi from Raleigh, NC!! I love seeing people on the Disboards from NC! :)

Hi new here, big scrooge Mcduck fan. I was wondering if you all know the name of that display. I actually saw that piece before I left for the Philippines in November and never had the chance to pick it up b/c they only had the display. Now of course it's gone, but I've been searching for that set since I've been back any help would be appreiciated, does anyone have an extra set???
Thnaks for your time
Ronnie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter