• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is there a dessert buffet or late-night buffet?

Yep. Both! There is a dessert buffet at midnight one night on the longer cruises (I just got off the Magic and can't seem to remember which night that was... maybe Thursday?). You'll have to hunt for it in the navigator; it's not very apparent and your servers are supposed to tell you about it that evening at dinner. There is also the Pirates IN The Caribbean deck party, at which there is a pretty extensive buffet (food and desserts) that takes place at about 10 PM one night. Both are do-not-miss events!

Don't forget they also put out desserts down on Route 66/Beat Street at 11:00 each night.

They have buffets two nights on the 7 days. Both are over by midnight.
Disney does not have a nightly Midnight to 1:30 am buffet like other lines.
Disney passengers go to bed too early for that. We missed having it though.

Just got off a four day Wonder Cruise yesterday. Noticed small stations a couple of nights that put out nice snacks about 10:45pm... jalapeno poppers, mozzarella cheese sticks, cheese and crackers, chocolate dipped strawberries, sushi assortment, fresh fruit. Very nicely done!

Don't forget they also put out desserts down on Route 66/Beat Street at 11:00 each night.
really? 6 cruises and I am just learning about this now? Oh, the desserts I could have eaten! :rotfl:

Is it true that there are chips and guac in Diversions each afternoon as well?

What about in Sessions on the Magic? We were in there for a Tequila tasting on our 7-day Magic cruise and I saw what looked like a set up for a buffet of some sort. Anyone know what they have and when?

I remember when we were on the Magic, they had a small food buffet in Diversions (I think) at night. We had hot dogs and nachos, but there were other things too.

On the 4 night in Dec, there was food in Diversions all day...nachos, hot dogs, wings, other stuff. They did have a mini buffet on Rt. 66 every night...with desserts.

On the 4 night in Dec, there was food in Diversions all day...nachos, hot dogs, wings, other stuff. They did have a mini buffet on Rt. 66 every night...with desserts.

If it doesn't have a carving station, it isn't a buffet in my book.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter