Is there a Costco in Orlando?

coachyo

DIS Veteran
Is there a Costco in Orlando?
Is it near DW?
Is there more than 1?
How do I get there from POR, RPR and Marriott World Center?

I am hoping I can use the 1 hour photo and get my digital camera pics developed and put on to a disc. Any suggestions where I can get that done at other places?

Thanks, YO

walmart - there are several in the area.

from MWC - turn left - at the light turn right - about a mile or two up the road on the right side.

from POR - go to the same one.

from RpR - considering there are 4 close to WDW - there has got to be one closer to this....

how about getting some more memory for your camera - this is refuseable and can be pretty inexpensive.

We drove by the one on the South Orange Blossom Trail (I think:teeth: ) Just down from the Florida Mall...

Are they still working on that road, safetymom? We were going to pull in, but the construction was unbelievable - just trying to get into the parking lot was too hard to figure out!! LOL!

There is a BJ's along the new Osceola Parkway, though..

HTH!
:sunny:

spiceycat, nice to see your name again I hadn't seen you it in a while, you were on almost every thread I had and always helpful. Will walmart download a disk and print cheap live costco? That would be great. I know I should just buy more memory, but DW :love: thinks since this is the only time we ever need that much memory, why do we need it? Just download it there and get the pics developed. I figure pick I my battles and this isn't one of them, if ya know what I mean. ;)

safetymom, is the Florida mall a long ways away from DW? Probably the opposite direction from SW or Univ.

mbb, is BJ's a members only kind of place like Costco & Sam's Clubs?
Can I use just the photo dept?

Thanks, YO

well our walmart has the stuff so does Sam's. So I am assuming this Walmart does (it has been open only a year or so)

I think also the Walgreen (a bunch of them around WDW) has it.

coachyo said:
is the Florida mall a long ways away from DW?

FL Mall is probably at least 20 minutes away, mostly because there is no direct way there. (It's not really on I-4, your best bet is to take I-4 to the 528, then take exit 4.)

However, the new Costco on South OBT is a few miles down from the Mall/Sand Lake Road (and it feels much farther with traffic and construction). I think the old Costco was across the street from the Mall, but the new one is further down.

I've never actually tried this route, but I imagine your best bet would be to take the 417, aka "the Greeneway." It is a toll road, but you can catch it where I-Drive and 535 intersect, and then take the exit to OBT a mile or two south of Costco.

Cheaper but longer route: take I-Drive up to Central Florida Parkway (by Sea World). Turn right, go out Central FL to OBT (5 minutes tops), turn right, Costco is a block down.

They are still working on the OBT so I don't know that you want to go through all the traffic.

If all you want to do is print your photos I would go to the Super Wal Mart on 535. It is very easy to get there. The store is less than a year old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter