• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

IS there a Code watch Thread for OCtober 2010

I just got a pin on my E-Mail and I am booked for 10/2- 10/9 BLT 2 BR villa 5 day park hopper and dinning for 4 adults!!!!!!!
total with insurance $7143.12 :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Subbing in and praying for a PIN.:goodvibes

We were going in Nov....then May...and finally we have the plane tickets booked for Oct!

Would be great to get a deal of some sort:wizard:

We're going in October 2010!

We got the 30/35/40 PIN so we booked the Polynesian for October 16-21.

I just have the room booked now but I'll be adding tickets and dining later after we figure out our plans.

:banana:

I'm also looking for a code for November 2010 - I'm taking my family with our 3 year old grandson and would love to stay at the Wilderness Lodge.

I am booked for Oct. but we are still trying to decide between Oct. or Nov. My biggest concerns are the crowds and my pin will work on either month :confused::confused:

I am booked for Oct. but we are still trying to decide between Oct. or Nov. My biggest concerns are the crowds and my pin will work on either month :confused::confused:

We are hoping to get back to WDW in October. Without a PIN, Military Offer, or free dining we won't be able to swing it. I am hoping and praying!!!

I'm subscribing--my best friend and I have plans to go during our fall break in October but it's going to be awfully difficult without some kind of discount. :)

I got a pin!!:cool1: BUT the only sad thing about it is that I am not even sure we will be staying onsite. I have found a really nice off site rental for 9days and is only 1.5 miles from Disney... I don't want to have to switch hotels mid way through our trip....oh decisions decisions...:confused3

we're hoping to go in October too. Does anyone know when the codes traditionally come out for October trips?

thanks!
jen

I want in! All I want for Christmas is an October 2010 discount. Or free dining. I've been good Santa!:santa:

I just called tonight to book. I got an amazing agent who spent about 20 minutes searching her codes. She said on their end they have about 1200 different code combination. We booked Pop Century and the cheapeast way to do it was to book the hotel separate from the tickets. It worked out to almost 40% off the website rate!!! We got it form Oct 18-23rd for $73.50 first 4 nights and $80.50 the last night. Website is showing room only at $120 and $130!!

She said to always ask them what 3 digit code they are using when you call for a quote (first time I called I got about $150 more expensive price for the 5 nights).

So if anyone is looking this code is NTY for their system, and it was better than the PIN I had from them!

I just called tonight to book. I got an amazing agent who spent about 20 minutes searching her codes. She said on their end they have about 1200 different code combination. We booked Pop Century and the cheapeast way to do it was to book the hotel separate from the tickets. It worked out to almost 40% off the website rate!!! We got it form Oct 18-23rd for $73.50 first 4 nights and $80.50 the last night. Website is showing room only at $120 and $130!!

She said to always ask them what 3 digit code they are using when you call for a quote (first time I called I got about $150 more expensive price for the 5 nights).

So if anyone is looking this code is NTY for their system, and it was better than the PIN I had from them!

OOH, I'm gonna call tomorrow and see what that quotes me vs. my online quote :)

Well I finally got the code for OCT 40% off a deluxe!
pay day is friday, I am booking then!
Poly here I come!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter