is there a CODE for the PREMIUM plan?

I didn't know they were discounting the Platinum Plan. Where can this discount be found?

I booked the platinum plan when it was announced. I don't think there's a code for it. I called CRO and asked about the 25% off special.

The code is FZL and must book by 2/15. Not sure if the deadline has been extended or not.

This is the information from Mousesavers...

Get 25% off a Platinum Package when you stay January 4 through June 30, 2009. I have never before seen a discount offered on this ultimate package!

The all-inclusive Platinum Package includes accommodations at a Disney Deluxe resort or a select Deluxe Villa (DVC) resort (Beach Club Villas, Boardwalk Villas or Villas at Wilderness Lodge), plus three meals and two snacks per day, unlimited recreation and theme park tours, a spa treatment, an evening at Cirque du Soleil, a fireworks cruise and lots more!

With this offer, you really do get 25% off the entire package! For that reason, it might make sense to load up the package with 10-day tickets and get the Park Hopper, Water Parks Fun & More and No Expiration options, since you're getting 25% off those too -- an unprecedented discount on tickets. If you stay less than 10 days, you can alway use the remaining features on your No Expiration ticket during a future visit.

Availability is limited: some dates and resorts will be not be available. Reportedly April 5-18 are blacked out completely. You must book by 2/15/09.

See Mousesavers for how to book though...

HTH!

It's easy enough to book. Just call CRO and ask for the 25% off the platinum package deal, or, as posted above (that I didn't even know about), the code.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter