Is there a clothesline in the Poly Studios?

Perdita&Pongo

Platinum DCL Cruiser and BWV DVC Member
Did a search, but did not find an answer. Also posted on Poly super thread on the resorts board, but no reply there either.

In the DVC studios at the Poly, is there a retractable clothesline in the tub area?

I hope someone has an answer! Thanx much.

I would think not, in fact due to reduced popularity we sold our retractable tub clothesline stock.

:earsboy: Bill

They used to be in every resort, including values

Although with all of the motion sensing fans and A/C, they don't do that good of a job drying when you leave the room

There are free (to DVC) washers and dryers down the hall for studios. But no clotheslines. You might hang stuff on the shower curtain rod in the tub in the 2nd bathroom.

Maybe I am mistaken, but I thought there was a retractable clothesline in the bathroom with the tub/shower at the Poly. We were there in May.

Maybe I am mistaken, but I thought there was a retractable clothesline in the bathroom with the tub/shower at the Poly. We were there in May.

I stayed there in May and also recall seeing one. I didn't use it but I thought I saw it. I mostly used the separate shower.

We just stayed at Aulani. My husband took the broom and the mop out onto the balcony and rigged up a hanging rack with them between the chairs on the balcony. Then we took clothes hangers, hung the wet clothes on them, and hung them on the mop/broom. I told him we looked like the Beverly Hillbillies do Aulani. I should have taken a picture!

We are in a lake view studio as I type this and I can assure you there IS a clothesline in the bathroom with a tub.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter