Is there a Build A Bear in Downtown Disney?

There is one at Downtown Disney at Disneyland in Anaheim, but not at WDW. At least not at this time. The closest thing at this time is a Build-a-Dino (same company, similar product) at T-Rex Cafe.

The closest BABW is at the Florida Mall and really has nothing unique to the location.

There is one at Downtown Disney at Disneyland in Anaheim, but not at WDW. At least not at this time. The closest thing at this time is a Build-a-Dino (same company, similar product) at T-Rex Cafe.

The closest BABW is at the Florida Mall and really has nothing unique to the location.

at build a t-rex do they have other anamils. I know at build a bear there are other anamils like cats and stuff

Went to web site, and they are actually very cute. May have to do this on our June trip. :)

you will not de disapointed. We visitied the build a dino store on our last trip and it was awesome. my DS8 and DD3 LOVED it!:thumbsup2

Does anyone else think a DISNEY themed BaB would make oodles of money if it were on WDW property?

I mean, think about it. A rainy day. The kids are bored. What to do? Why, BaB, of course! Buy a bear, cat, whatever, and dress it up in...DISNEY outfits!

Pirate outfits, princess outfits, Mickey-and-Minnie outfits, etc.

Money maker for Disney!

BABW does sell officially licensed Disney outfits. including Pixar characters, Hannah Montana, Camp Rock and more.

there just isn't one on site. yet.

the Anaheim store does sell Disney items exclusive to the store. When they offered a Mickey and Minnie, those were only available at the Anaheim store, the Florida Mall store and online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter