Is there a better chance of getting a reservation if you call ?

maryj11

DIS Veteran
I have been trying to get a character meal on Dec. 14th for lunch for over a month with the disney online reservations. Is there a better chance of getting a reservation if I call or is it the same ?:confused3

While you are on vacation, you can continue to call the dining outline to see if anybody canceled.

There are very few character meals offering lunch (only CRT, Crystal Palace, Akershus, Hollywood & Vine and seasonal offerings at Chef Mickey's can get you characters at lunch) so that in itself narrows the choices. Keep checking, people do cancel.

There are very few character meals offering lunch (only CRT, Crystal Palace, Akershus, Hollywood & Vine and seasonal offerings at Chef Mickey's can get you characters at lunch) so that in itself narrows the choices. Keep checking, people do cancel.

We would be happy to do breakfast , lunch , or dinner:santa:

When you run them through the online system are you selecting "lunch" or either of the other broad categories? Try it using a specific time. Even if it is a time you don't really want, the system should show you any availability within a few hours of that time.

Our last trip in Sept. I could never get a CRT lunch and even got them to check for me at the POLY that morning. When we got to the MK we walked up at lunch and they had an opening for the 2 of us at a 4 person table. You might get lucky, this is the 3rd time we have done this at lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter