Is there a April 2008 code watch thread? **This seems to be it!!

Mousesavers is now reporting AP rates are out through March 6th (about 2 weeks prior to Easter). I wonder what this means for early April rates??? I'm hoping they're still coming, but I'm afraid they may be blacking out more than just the 2 weeks on either side of Easter like they did in 2007.

Ohh they did that last year? Hmm, I'm looking to go 4/1-4/5 for DD's 1st bday. I should probably just bite the bullet and book it without a code then huh?

Ohh they did that last year? Hmm, I'm looking to go 4/1-4/5 for DD's 1st bday. I should probably just bite the bullet and book it without a code then huh?

We've booked it already. If and when the codes come out, we can call back and get the AP rate applied.

New here and joining the planning fun! We are going sometime in April between 4/12 and 4/20, haven't narrowed it down yet. Lookinf forward to a code so we can get a good deal!

New to disboards here- hoping for a code!

Booked april 11th-19th- keeping fingers crossed- also had to convince DH that we must stay on property so discount will def work in my favor- originally booked in POR but changing to ASPo per my DS8's request.

Welcome andrews1ma and seoulmom. This is a great site with tons of info! Lets keep our fingers crossed about those codes!!

We are hoping to go in April too. We don't have definate dates or anything because we just decided.

The "codes" that everyone is waiting for, are they for the general public or AP's only? Also, should I book our room now and then apply a code later?

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with the thought of going so soon and the planning involved, but I REALLY want it to happen!

Thanks

I was wondering the same thing. Anyone know??

We are going from March 30th to April 5th for our Son's second birthday. Let's hope they have a good code.

We've booked it already. If and when the codes come out, we can call back and get the AP rate applied.

I just went ahead and booked it. Now I'm hoping a code comes out! The resorts seem to be filled those dates too. I tried to get CR or another deluxe and nothing came up at all. It offered SSR and OKW.

Can someone humor me?? Why do people write subscribing to a code thread? What does it mean?:confused3

In order to get email updates on threads, you have to subscribe to the thread. But, you don't have to post to do so. You can go up to the top of the thread and hit a button (can't remember which one) and hit subscribe. You have to sign into DIS everyday to get email updates, but it's worth it for a code watch!

Just booked at POR for April 22 - May 6. We got a CAA rate of $149/night, is this pretty good or can I do better with other code rates? Also, is anyone familiar with the Disney Dining Experience Card? Is it worth it?

Thanks!

Just booked at POR for April 22 - May 6. We got a CAA rate of $149/night, is this pretty good or can I do better with other code rates? Also, is anyone familiar with the Disney Dining Experience Card? Is it worth it?

Thanks!

subscribing :)

we just changed our ressie's from 3-1/3-9 to 4-5/4-13.. I am soooooooooooooo hoping for a discount code.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter