Is there a April 2008 code watch thread? **This seems to be it!!

I just got off the phone scheduling our 1st family trip for April 26th - May 3rd. I don't know much about what you guys are talking about regarding these codes, I assume they are discount codes? Can they be applied AFTER you have made reservations or do you have to use them at that time? How do you get these codes, where would I look?

Thanks for looking....

You'd find out about discounts right here on these boards. So keep checking back frequently. You'd need to call Disney and get the code applied to your current reservation. I think what they may actually do is cancel and re-book, but whatever the case may be, you do need to call Disney to get the discount.

We are staying at Disney from April 27-May 3- If I get an April code will it work for my stay into May?

TIA, Jen

OMG, I just got a PIN in my e-mail!

It offers a discounted rate for value for 07 and then says...

If your vacation dates are flexible,
Save 20% off the nondiscounted price for stays most nights 10/21-11/3/07, 11/11-11/17/07, 12/9-12/15/07, 1/6-2/2/08, 2/24-3/1/08, 3/30-4/12/08, 8/10-9/27/08, 10/19-11/1/08, 11/9-11/15/08 and 12/7-12/13/08.

Does the 20% apply for any resort or only value? We were doing CS for April 4-12th. I'm going to have to call and ask but if the moderate resorts are included in the 20% I'm going to be so excited! That could save us a bundle!

Just wanted to say Hi Jess!! I'm still jealous about that pin! Hopefully a nice code will come out and save me some $$ too!

OMG, I just got a PIN in my e-mail!

It offers a discounted rate for value for 07 and then says...

If your vacation dates are flexible,
Save 20% off the nondiscounted price for stays most nights 10/21-11/3/07, 11/11-11/17/07, 12/9-12/15/07, 1/6-2/2/08, 2/24-3/1/08, 3/30-4/12/08, 8/10-9/27/08, 10/19-11/1/08, 11/9-11/15/08 and 12/7-12/13/08.

Does the 20% apply for any resort or only value? We were doing CS for April 4-12th. I'm going to have to call and ask but if the moderate resorts are included in the 20% I'm going to be so excited! That could save us a bundle!

Was this a room only code? Or was it a package deal? we are going from 3/30-4/5 and we have the dining plan and all included so I was curious if it would be off that or room only? If you could let me know that would be awesome! thanks!!

Any chance of a code or discount for the week of the 21st? This is spring break for Maine schools.

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
event.png

[/url]

We are booked for April 17-27th at the Poly!! I hope there's a discount code for that time! We've gone that same time before and gotten lucky so I hope it continues!!

My TA said that the codes were just realsed for Jan/Feb mostly and around december or january some should be out or april/ end of march!

hello, I have a question. We've never split our vacation into 2 months before, but in the spring it looks like we'll be going the end of March into April. How does that works as far as codes?:confused:
Thanks for any help.:)

Now, i have already paid for our trip in full, airline tickets, resort and our dining plan. When the discount codes finaly come out for April, 2008, can i still use the discount codes even though i have already paid for our trip in full? And if i can use the discount codes for our April 2008, trip how would it work? Sorry, we have never been down to Walt Disney World and have never used the discount codes that Disney releases. So, i need someone to explain this to me, if someone would be so kind.:confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Thank you in advance,
daniel475
e-mail= garydan25@yahoo.com

If discount codes come out for package deals, you can use the code, even though you're vacation is paid for. Since you have the dining, if a room only code comes out, you will either have to forfeit the dining to use the code or keep the dining and not use a discount code (Disney looks at it like the dining is a big discount in itself and will not allow 2 discounts for the same vacation).

hoping for codes that cover late april...any chance of 40% off rooms like in last fall or maybe at least free dining???

Kim

I just got back from a stay at the Yacht Club and was offered a bounceback that included my dates in April. I was able to book WL at 30% off! They had Deluxes for 30% off and DVC for 40% off. I doubt I'll do any better than that with any future discounts so I'm really happy with the price I got.

I just got back from a stay at the Yacht Club and was offered a bounceback that included my dates in April. I was able to book WL at 30% off! They had Deluxes for 30% off and DVC for 40% off. I doubt I'll do any better than that with any future discounts so I'm really happy with the price I got.

Can I ask what your dates are? I just booked 4 nights from the 9th to the 12th. I'm hoping a code will come out later that I can add onto the reservation. and can I just say how excited I am??!! 4 days are better than no days! hehe

Oh and thanks!

Shellie

Subscribing and new! So GLAD I found you guys!

We are booked for April 3 - 11 at the PO French Quarter. We went over Presidents Day last year and it was a mad house. It was my first ever trip and I am hooked!

When I booked this trip the Disney site listed this week as a wonderful week, but I guess it is not. Well, here's hoping it is not as crowded as last year!:thumbsup2

Sarah

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter