• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is the whole site usually down for new offers?

My vacation is booked and i was trying to look at calendar info, which is comming up blank, so I figured it was for new specials. There is one new one that I havent seen there lately.

The save up to 30% on deluxe and deluxe villas most nights June?-Aug? I think this one is new. IDK for sure.

My vacation is booked and i was trying to look at calendar info, which is comming up blank, so I figured it was for new specials. There is one new one that I havent seen there lately.

The save up to 30% on deluxe and deluxe villas most nights June?-Aug? I think this one is new. IDK for sure.

I don't think it's totally new since we've had that one before in email, snail mail, and I think I've seen it on banner ads. It's their summer discount offer.

I was at work and that offer showed, now I am home on my laptop and that offer is not showing. Now I wish I copied all the details. IDK for sure if it was new or not, but that is what showed. I just need to make my payment for our trip and cannot get through on any of their numbers. I had a pin for 30% off all disney hotels, so Im not concerend what the deal is (unless it is better!), I just need to make my payment.

I was at work and that offer showed, now I am home on my laptop and that offer is not showing. Now I wish I copied all the details. IDK for sure if it was new or not, but that is what showed. I just need to make my payment for our trip and cannot get through on any of their numbers. I had a pin for 30% off all disney hotels, so Im not concerend what the deal is (unless it is better!), I just need to make my payment.

It's not down because of any new offer. (All disney sites are down : WDW, DLR, DVC, DCL) Phones are still working if you want to call. I'd say check back tomorrow.

It's not down because of any new offer. (All disney sites are down : WDW, DLR, DVC, DCL) Phones are still working if you want to call. I'd say check back tomorrow.

Ive called all numbers I know, even the dining reservation number and cannot get through. I will try after my sons baseball games.

I just called to make a change on our reservations and the CM said that their site was down but I should call back in 2 hours and it should be up. Hopefully it will be up then. Even though some have said it has nothing to do with offers, I am keeping my fingers crossed!!!!!

Oh an offer for November would be awesome!! I didn't experience any problems today, however I do notice new ads on my email's home page...good luck to everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter