Is the Sea World website down?

mshanson3121

DIS Veteran
I have been trying since yesterday on two different browsers to get on the Sea World website, but it won't come up. Is anyone else having this problem?

I have been online several times and not had an issue. Are other websites coming up for you fine?

I've been having problems lately as well. Sometimes it works, often I get a time out error

Yes, just later on that day I was able to get on fine. Now today, I can't get on at all. All other websites work fine. I've tried two different browsers and my phone.

Interestingly enough I just saw this morning that two more major lawsuits have been filed against sea world this week. Bit too coincidental that the same week their website suddenly goes down.

I couldn't get on yesterday but haven't tried yet today.

Just tried again and couldn't get on. Tried Aquatica and that worked fine but when I tried the link from Aquatica to SeaWorld that wouldn't work either.

Hope they get it back up and running soon.

Maybe anyone who gets it to work can post the link they use?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter