is the sci fi restaurant appropriate for a 4 year old

newfiegirl

Hello Mickey!
also, can i get access to a high chair. im debating between this and holywood and vine...suggestions

:cool1:I think it is great for a 4 year old. My oldest DS (11) we took him when he was 3. He didn't use a high chair at that age, so I don't know about that, but I am sure they must have them. It is dark like sitting at a drive in and you sit at tables which look like your are sitting in a car at a drive in. I do believe they have some regular tables as well. The food is good as well we always get burgers, onion rings, ribs and the milk shakes are great. We have never been to Hollywood & Vein. Good Luck and enjoy!! :banana:

Maryann :surfweb:

Me :cheer2: DH :santa: DS (11) :3dglasses DS (6) :yay: :grouphug: family

You can get high chairs at Sci Fi, there's also tables in the back of the restaurant if you did not want to sit in the car style tables and yes it's appropriate for a 4 year old. Very kid friendly if you ask me.

Ate there with DS (now 10) back when he was 4 and he loved it! Because I didn't feed him "kid friendly" food at home, he only ate Disney kid's meals less than half the time. At Sci-Fi we split the ribs and he loved them. They gave him a kid's size salad in addition which he also loved. The low light didn't bother him. The car table was fun and the movies were very interesting to him. Now that Monsters vs Aliens has shown (I know - it's not Disney) but anyway little guys might have a better idea of what kind of movies are being shown here ... but my little guy had never seen anything like them!

Its fun for kids unless they get scared easily. For kids who struggle with scary things, it can be a little muich IMO. The clilps are silly and campy to most of us, but to certain little ones they can be frightening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter