Is the ride in the Mexico Pavilion closed?

Cortney96

Earning My Ears
I have heard that there are renevations happening to the Mexico Pavilion in Epcot. Does this mean the boat ride is closed also?

No- the pavilion itself (which is inside the pyramid) isn't closed. The Cantina, which is the CS location outside the pavilion across the walkway and on the water, is closed while it is enlarged and added onto.

stitchkingdom research says san angels cantina is refurbing but nothing about the whole pavilion or the boat ride, I have an ADR for the inn TS so I hope all in well otherwise.

I know that they are doing some renovations on the outdoor, quick-service location at the Mexico Pavilion. I haven't heard anything about renovations inside. It seems to me that if the restaurant is the only thing they are working on, the ride should not be impacted.

So San Angel (TS) Is not closed?,I am planing a July trip andf I was under the Impression that It was going to be closed during refurb?.

So San Angel (TS) Is not closed?,I am planing a July trip andf I was under the Impression that It was going to be closed during refurb?.

No. The Cantina de San Angel is closed. It's a completely separate building from the the one that the restaurant is in.

No,to my knowledge,San Angel Inn is not scheduled for a refurb,just the Cantina de San Angel.:)

There are TWO restaurants associated with the Mexico Pavilion.
They are both named "San Angel."

The one INSIDE the pyramid (the one that overlooks the Gran Fiesta boat ride)
is named the "San Angel INN." (Table Service, with ADR service)
It is NOT closed.

The one that is located OUTSIDE the pyramid building (and on the WS Lagoon)
is named the "San Angel CANTINA." (Quick Service, no ADR's are made)
That one is closed for refurb and redesign.

No,to my knowledge,San Angel Inn is not scheduled for a refurb,just the Cantina de San Angel.:)

and all this time I thought It was going to be down for refurb:sad2::sad2: well I have to go do some changeing thanks everyone:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter