Is the Polly worth it?

DisneyBabe04

Earning My Ears
For our last night at Disney we would like to stay at a different hotel than the BCR. Is the Polly worth staying at for one night?
We know that it has Ohana's and the awesome pool but we are also wondering about the rooms and such.

Thank you.:wave:

Unless you plan on staying at the resort all day and not go to the parks I would not. We have stayed there twice and loved it both times and I am one of the big defenders of this resort. However, it is pricey. You can always made PS for Ohana's and take to monorail to the Poly, eat and look around. As for the pool, it is nice but not worth the cost of using it maybe once. Again, this is based on my opinion for staying just one night and using the parks during the daytime hours...smjj

I too love the Polynesian but I'll have to agree with smjj on this. The resort is a great place to enjoy your vacation but if you are already staying at the Beach Club and you only have one night to go, I wouldn't do the move thing "unless" you're going to spend the day at the resort. If not... then I would save the Polynesian for the next trip.

Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter