is the palo's souffle served at brunch?

I'd also like to know the answer to that question.

If you don't mind... Is it possible to take a souffle back to your cabin (after eating at Palo).

too bad.....the recipe someone posted sounded like the souffle was to die for......really....death by chocolate.....my personal choice when the time comes...

No but if the restruant manager comes to the table and ask how everything was and if u have everythng u need ....

Tell him u need a souffle .. He will say im Sorry and may invite u back For Desert another time ...that is what he did for us told us to come back that evening at 8pm and we could have one then...
:p :p :p And I was only kidding with him..... we had a reservation for later in the week... that we ended up not using
But we did call to let them know...

Hygiene99 - thanks for the idea....i'll try it...can't hurt..

by the way, i love your picture....our dog is half golden, half cocker....

our only misgivings about going on this trip is she's sooooo old....she's 14 and completely blind (and is on amazing arthritis medicine that has turned her back into a puppy)....but the kennel she goes to for vacation is like home to her...she's been going there since she was 1 and she loves it (it's like a resort for dogs...each dog gets its own building and dog run and the common area is huge and gorgeous....not that she can see it anymore....but lots of nice smells....and the people who run it, love her almost as much as we do....)...
but it's hard to leave her behind....the kennel thinks we're nuts...we always call every day to see how she's doing...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter