Is the New Parking Garage Open Yet?

When I Grow Up

Mouseketeer
Is the the parking in operation yet? Any change in how you drop off people and luggage? Did they get the skywalk from the garage to the terminal finished yet?
Any info from recent cruisers would be greatly appreciated
Many Thanks:)

There were people parking in it this past week but I didn't see anything that looked like a skywalk connecting it to the terminal. You have to go out the same doors from claiming your luggage then take the bags to the car, or have a porter help you. You need to drop your luggage off at the curb still before entering the parking lot because the porters do not go there on boarding day.

Hi there,

I collected my friends after the recent 11 night Magic cruise over Christmas and spent quite a long time waiting in a near parking lot. The skywalk has been constructed although not quite finished. Lots of people were inspecting it on the morning of the 12/29 although I don't know where this will bring you out so to speak in the terminal buliding. It look as if it joined at the level of the third floor of the terminal, or at least that height.

Hi there,

I collected my friends after the recent 11 night Magic cruise over Christmas and spent quite a long time waiting in a near parking lot. The skywalk has been constructed although not quite finished. Lots of people were inspecting it on the morning of the 12/29 although I don't know where this will bring you out so to speak in the terminal buliding. It look as if it joined at the level of the third floor of the terminal, or at least that height.

Thanks for that....we are headed out on one of the preview cruises on Friday and was wondering about the skywalk....won't count on it but if it is done by then great!!!

MJ

Bump....okay their has now been two shake down cruises and in 10 days everyone else sails. So anymore updates on the parking garage and skywalk?
I hope parking is $15 a day.

Bump....okay their has now been two shake down cruises and in 10 days everyone else sails. So anymore updates on the parking garage and skywalk?
I hope parking is $15 a day.

It's now up to $20.00 per day. Probably to help pay the upgraded parking facilities.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter