• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is the new 10 or 11 night deal any good?

I also live in the Tampa area. We're going on the 10 night. With the florida resident rate we're paying $4622. That is for cat 6 with 2 adults and 2 children. I was so excited when my TA called and told me all the money I had saved. I had booked awhile back and my TA automatically I applies the Florida resident discount when they come out. He sured save us alot of money...... :cool1:

We had a deposit down on this cruise....booked the first day available......and we were quoted waaaaaay more than that for two in a cat. 7. So you need to thank your lucky stars and Florida address for a great deal.

We went with a category nine and ended up in the same stateroom that we were in on the Magic last week. Florida rate for two kids (13 & 5) and two adults: $3652.

I am paying a little over $3,200 for 2 adults in a category 9 for the 10 day. I wish I lived in FL to get the awesome discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter