• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is the Luau a good choice for a fun dinner for

SassyLassy

DIS Veteran
4 ladies?? I am taking my girlfriends down to WDW and its the first time for all of them!!! :cool1: :cool1: :woohoo:

I want to give them a GREAT Disney experience and am trying to decide on my ADR's.

I have already decided on Le Cellier, Mama Melrose (for FDP), and am working on others so any suggestions would be great.....

but I am curious to know if you think that the Luau at the Poly would be a fun time for a 4 girls (23,25,28 & 30)??

Thank you in advance for any information!!

Beth
:wave: :thumbsup2

For four ladies I think the luau, The Spirit of Aloha, would be an excellent idea. I think that other suggestions would be CRT, because it is "Disney". You don't have to be a child to appreciate it.

after alot of polling on this board back in Feb 2005 I opted out of it. Not much good was said. The food did not seem to be a highlight, however alot said the show was good.

Seeing that you are a bunch of young single travelers, you could do almost anything and have a ball!! Did you check DTD venues??

Have fun!!

Oh yea! There are other places too, but the Luau is would be great and fun.

The guys twirling fire sticks, WOW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter