• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is the green pirate throne rare?

astrostan

DIS Veteran
I ask that because I'm going into the crows nest game and I want to know if it's rare?

i am assuming, if the only way to get it is to WIN the host game. very few people have that chance.

The green pirate throne was only available to buy during beta. However, I suspect it won't be as rare at the end of this month as it has been since it is showing up in host games. Still, it will remain fairly rare compared to other items so I would try for that unless you really prefer the pin.

It was more rare three months ago when Hula gave me one, but then she gave one to boom as well, and then others, and now they are being used as quest prizes and game prizes. So it won't be as rare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter