Is the Frozen meet and greet REALLY 200+ mins?

My DD and I were in line yesterday (May 15) no later than 8:15 and it said 300 minutes at that point. Remember, the time is from the the point of the entrance not the end of the line (if that makes any sense). All that said, it was almost 11:45 when we got out of there. The photographer actually asked me how long the line was and was surprised it was that long.

It seemed to move fairly well until we got under the 'porch/covered' area. But the real stop came when we got inside the castle...dead stop. There's no winding que, it's a straight shot but it doesn't move. More than an hour just standing there looking at the pictures on the wall...

Great interaction with the characters, but please, make it reasonable to do this. Kids just can't take the stress especially with the heat that'll be coming. It was bad enough yesterday

Why would they have more trouble casting Elsa than any other princess? I don't get that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter