Is the first week or 2 of March very busy?

cgcruz

In Disney Bliss
We went there this year in March for only one day though, so we really dont remember how crowds were. Also, are the hours of Operation being extended by then? We'll be there from March 4th-10th.

ANOTHER thing I forgot, how's the weather in Orlando around that time? We just got back from WDW last week and boy was it HOT!!!

All of my prior trips have been the first week of March. We're leaving a week from today for our first "fall" trip.

We've always loved the beginning of March. The crowds were not bad at all, especially with FP. It was hot during the day (tshirt and shorts are fine), and cooler at night. I remember last trip when we did evening EMH (was E-ride night then), I wore jeans and a lightweight long sleeved Tshirt and felt great!

This is our first trip to bring a mister fan and mini fan - we'll see how the 3 of us do in the low 90s! :sunny:

Have fun!

We were there Feb 26 thru March 5 this year and really enjoyed ourselves.

We didn't have any crowds, however the weather was kind of a bummer. It still got pretty chilly every night and we had a day or two or rain that was just FREEZING. Of course, we still stayed at the parks :teeth: .

We would definitely go back again that time of year, as the chilly weather (50's and 40's) was worth it to avoid the crowds.

HTH!
Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter