Is the final $ of dining plan 37.99 per adult per day?

PolyAddict

DIS Veteran
Or is it $37.99 +tax to add it on? Still debating my room only ressie with purchasing my own food or getting the package.

Thanks

PolyAddict said:
Or is it $37.99 +tax to add it on? Still debating my room only ressie with purchasing my own food or getting the package.

Thanks

No additional tax. It's 37.99/adult and 10.99/child 3-9

BUT your tax IS included when you redeem your credits (so your CS meals include tax, your ts meals include tax and tip)- make sure you take that into consideration when deciding if the plan is for you.

Get the package!!!! We had nicer meals than we would have had-if we were to pay for them out of pocket and had 12 snack credits left at the end of our trip(which we took in bottled water and snacks-since we drove). It is worth the money!!!!

$37.99 includes both tax AND tip. NO ugly surprises.

One nice dinner in a sit down restaurant for a family with 2 adults and one kid costs as much as the WHOLE DP charge for the day Our sitdown dinner in LeCellier would have cost $117.79 if we had to pay for it out of pocket. On the dining plan, it was just one SD credit per person and we still had our counter service and our snack. I do not know how Disney does it! :sunny:

Totally worth it. We found that the $37.99 per person left us with very little to come OOP and no surprises. Most TS dinners for the four of us ran $179-$220 which exceeded the $151.96 per day that we paid. I only hope the plan stays around for a while because I'd like to use it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter