Is the Disney Dream showing Wreck-it Ralph?

DisneyFamilyOf8

WeLoveDisney
First time I am posting a thread on here. We just traveled on the Disney Dream about 2 months ago, and we are scheduled for another cruise on the Dream one week from today. Does anyone know if Wreck-it Ralph is showing on board? Thank you!!!
pirate:

Just off the dream a week ago today and they were showing it.

I read on another thread that it was now playing. I hope it still is in three weeks for ours!! How long do they keep movies playing?

Thank you all for the replies. We are bringing our 6 kids on the cruise, and have heard that Wreck it Ralph is really good. This is our second cruise in 2 months, and we are so excited that our 16 week old can now join us. Last time he was too young to board :(

I read on another thread that it was now playing. I hope it still is in three weeks for ours!! How long do they keep movies playing?

Months and months...most likely Wreck it Ralph will be playing into the summer months.

MJ

I have to admit that since we brought or 4 youngest (11,9,5and3) we never actually made it to the movies! LOL. I would look at the navigators every night longingly but never actually got to go. :(. Still have them! Frankenweenie, wreck it Ralph, brave, and the avengers were still showing on the last day!

Two weeks before any cruise you can call DCL and they will give you a list of the current movies onboard the ships.

MJ

Yes! We just are off the Fantasy Saturday. We watched it Thursday. Really good too, you will enjoy it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter