Is the disney college program housing expensive?

Yeah I agree that $200 is high. I usually had $120 to $150. That was working about 32-40 hours a week in Hospitality and about 36-40 in Merch.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I was in Vacation planning, it had a much higher rate, not to mention sales incentives. Went back and looked at my old stubs, hit $200 a few times, but generally averaged $180, plus my side work. All depends on where your priorities are...

It comes out of your paycheck automatically. I had a friend who said it was about 85$ a week for her to live in her apartment.

My dd is in the program now. She works 40 hrs. a week and after rent is taken out, she averages $145.

My dd is in the program now. She works 40 hrs. a week and after rent is taken out, she averages $145.

She's lucky to get 40! I got scheduled more than 33 hours exactly one week during my entire program - the busiest week of the year. When I got 40.

My daughter is also currently in the program and after her rent is taken out, she has been averaging around $190-200 a week. Her rent is about $100 a week.

I lived in Patterson Court in a 3-bedroom apartment and we all paid $91/week for housing, right out of our paycheck. After rent was taken out, the amount you were paid would depend on how many hours you worked that week. I averaged about $200-250/week after rent, but it really depends on where you work and how much - I know people who worked 16 hour shifts and took home a $400 paycheck on busy spring break weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter