Is the dining reservation server down??

Miss Park Avenue

Work, work, work...she'll NEVER get her DIS done!
I haven't posted in so long but here goes...I have been trying to make dining reservations since about 8 this morning and I can't get anything on the app! It keeps saying "the server is down. try again later". Meanwhile the Boathouse is gone. Somebody is getting their reservations. Is anyone else having issues or just me?

Thanks. I just made them but there still seems to be an issue with the app. I wrote down the reservation number and tried to link it in the app and they said nothing came up. Maybe it takes time for the number to get into the system?

Thanks. I just made them but there still seems to be an issue with the app. I wrote down the reservation number and tried to link it in the app and they said nothing came up. Maybe it takes time for the number to get into the system?

I had trouble on the app too. Had to make ADRs on my desktop.

That is what I wound up doing. Even got the Boathouse which I thought I had lost. I never had problems on the app before. I couldn't figure out what went wrong! So thankful for the help here. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter