• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is the Cinderella Popcorn Bucket Still Being Sold at Disneyland?

They won't run out in 10 days, will they?! Well I'll be there in 9... crossing my fingers! My DGD6 really wants one of these!

i hope they wont run out but yiu never know. At wdw they sold out fast. The only place yoi could find them is on ebay for ariund $45-50!. I hope they ordered a lot.

I hope they don't sell out fast, going in 3 days, I wanted to get one!!! Maybe I should drop by today....

Has anyone brought one recently? How much was it? I'm seeing conflicting reports between $15.50 and $32!
Update: The friend clarified that it was for 2 of them! So they're still the original list price ($15.50 for regular or $16.50 for caramel corn). Hew...that seemed like a really expensive price, but I remembered the price differences between the Mickey Pants Sink containers at DLR and WDW, so it seemed possible that this was another case like that! Luckily, it's not!

Last edited:
My friend was in the park with her family this weekend and I asked her to pick up one for my mom (a huge Cinderella fan). She did, and the rest of her party liked them so much that they all ended up buying one for themselves as well!

So they were walking around the park with SIX Cinderella buckets and were getting constantly harassed by other guests about them (where'd you get those, etc.) because apparently they sold out shortly after they all bought theirs. It got so bad she had to make a special trip to the hotel to drop them all off...oops! :rotfl2:

They had them today. My friend that's in the parks said they tend to "sell out" towards the afternoon/evening, so it's best to get it in the morning. So it sounds like they only have a limited amount on hand each day, and when that runs out they have to wait until they're re-stocked during the night.

They had them today. My friend that's in the parks said they tend to "sell out" towards the afternoon/evening, so it's best to get it in the morning. So it sounds like they only have a limited amount on hand each day, and when that runs out they have to wait until they're re-stocked during the night.

Whew! That's a relief! I can't believe how disappointed I was to read they had sold out. LOL! We will hit that first thing. Do you know if they are available all over, or just in Fantasyland?

My friend said FL and Main Street (they didn't specify if it was the Hub or Town Square popcorn cart).

I don't know for sure, but I don't think so. I think they can only send back purchases made in that store and the popcorn buckets aren't sold in any stores.

I sent a popcorn bucket back to my room in March. I dropped a big bag of stuff at the package kiosk inside the front gate of DL and you just have to give the receipts for everything in the bag. I didn't have a receipt for the popcorn bucket so the CM just wrote it on the receipt that I did have.

I hope they still have them at the end of June! CP roommate(who LOVES Princesses) wants to get one!!! :bitelip:

We're here now. Was in Disneyland today. I saw these at the popcorn stand near the entrance to the theater for Mickey's Magical Map. They are $15.50 each. We declined to purchase one :)

We're here now. Was in Disneyland today. I saw these at the popcorn stand near the entrance to the theater for Mickey's Magical Map. They are $15.50 each. We declined to purchase one :)

THANK YOU!! We just returned from WDW where we couldn't locate one anywhere. Hoping to grab one this weekend !

Ok, I wasn't going to do it, but I did. In fact, I purchased two, one for my granddaughter and one for me :) I purchased them at the popcorn cart in the hub near the partner's statue. Oh and they put the popcorn in regular containers so the carriages didn't get dirty :)

The CM working the cart said that one lady purchased 15 of them for a family member's quinceanera party.

I saw them at both Main Street stands and both Fantasyland stands yesterday, BUT my guess is that might change tomorrow when all the new 60th souvie containers debut.

Since it seems that you should purchase it in the morning if you see it, does anyone know if it will fit in the lockers?

These were available yesterday, we saw them on Main street around 2:30 pm as we were leaving (we had been n the park since 2:30am to finish out the 24 hour event.) The main street cart had a bunch. We actually bought our DD the 60th Balloon one in red. (She loved it and although she liked the Carriage one, we decided the balloon one was easier for her to carry for return visits.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter