Is the call re DVC survey legit?

Bella2000

DIS Veteran
I just received a call from a company Chadwick, ? and ? regarding a "survey that we are doing on (for?) the Disney Vacation Club" I thought she also said it was for Disney. I said that I wasn't available at the moment (I'm putting DD to bed) but I also wanted to come and ask you guys whether this is legit or just one of those "now that we have you hooked look at our non-Disney properties."

While we were waiting at the bus stop at OKW on Monday 2/10 a cast member approached DH and I to ask if we would be interested in participating in a discussion group about Disney accommodations. For our time we would be given $75 Disney dollars! As it turned out they only wanted one of us so I went while DH hung out at ESPN Club. The discussion was at the BW convention center. When I went in they gave me a printed questionnaire that asked questions about your most recent trip to WDW. It went on to give several categories of accommodations with discriptions of each, such as Basic, Deluxe, Upscale, and Luxury. Then there were several pages with different scenarios and ask you to choose which you would be most interested in. If this were available would you purchase more points. There were about 10 DVC members including me there. The questionnaire was written and the study being done by an independent firm. Our purpose was to help with the wording and clarity of the questions. I think the whole idea is DVC is trying to get input on current memberships and future properties.
They offered to pass along other comments we had concerning DVC. The most common was discount passes. I also suggested we would like a way to track points and ressies online.
I hope this helps. I wouldn't be concerned about taking the survey, it really is DVC related.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter