Is the bibbity boutique worth it?

Absolutely worth it. I did bring my own princess dresses that I found online for about $30. My daughter had so much fun!

doing a dinner with beauty and the beast the night after that...
Saw this and just wanted to make sure you are aware. BOG is NOT dinner with Beauty and the Beast. Characters don't come to your table. Beast walks through the dining room and there is a photo op as you leave. Belle doesn't appear at all.

There is a $59 package where you bring your own dress and shoes and crown if you like...much more affordable and just as fun...I booked that for my daughter when she was younger...and it was worth every penny....

Yes! Totally worth it! We brought a dress with us - I wouldn't buy the dress at the BBB because they are way overpriced IMO.

YES!!! I did it when my DD was 5. It was wonderful and special. By the time we returned, she was already "too old for princesses" and didn't want to do it. If I missed that one opportunity to do it when she wanted to, I would have been so sad.

My daughter has done it twice. She loves it. The first time we took a dress that she already had. This last time we ended up getting it their because the sizes in the stores don't really fit too good any more. She had just turned 8.

We have reservations for DD8 and DD6 - both are extremely excited to be doing it - at the DS BBB. We're going the full mile there - The Castle Package. Then again its our first trip to WDW.

When in Rome...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter