Is the best steak at LeCellier or somewhere else?

TBGOES2DISNEY

DIS Veteran
I talked my DH into going to LeCellier based on good reviews (he didn't want to go), but I've read lots of bad ones lately. Can I get a good steak at one of the below restaurants? What do you think? Should I keep it or pick up a new ADR? Any suggestions?

We are going to for dinner:
Liberty Tree Tavern
Cinderella's Royal Table
Biergarten
LeCellier
O'Hana
Coral Reef
and Crystal Palace

None of those places are known for their steak, no. I'd keep LeCellier if you want to dine there.

You might also consider the Yachtsman Steakhouse, Shula's, or even the Concourse grill at the CR. There is a lot of love for LC here on the boards:earsboy:

The best steak we have had is at Jiko. We haven't eaten at Yachtman or Shula's. Flying Fish has a pretty good steak.

Le Cellier is a good steak for the money, but my husband said it ranked FORTH last year on his steak list:

1. Jiko
2. Flying Fish
3. Teppanyaki (not a traditional steak, but the steak option off the Teppan grill)
4. Le Cellier
5. Kona

We've had the steak at Narcoosees in past trips and rank it below the Le Cellier steak.

I've had several phenominal steaks at Coral reef. i wouldn't drop your ADR, but do not hesitate to order a steak at CR.

Hi!
We love the Y Steakhouse. It has delish steaks and the atmosphere is wonderful. ( Very relaxing after a long day at the parks.) If you are at Epcot, it is only a short walk away.

Yachtsman is our favorite for steak and it's a short walk from Epcot or you can ride the ferry, which is kind of neat.

You should know that Shula's, Yachtman, Jiko and Flying Fish are all much more expensive restaurants. Two credits on the dining plan (I don't think Shula's is even on the dining plan).

On your list, most of those places don't serve steak.

I had a very good steak on our last trip at both Spoodles and Maya grill. I wasn't all that thrilled with the Concourse but I'm sure I'll try it again. It could have been an off night.

crisi said:
The best steak we have had is at Jiko. We haven't eaten at Yachtman or Shula's. Flying Fish has a pretty good steak.

Le Cellier is a good steak for the money, but my husband said it ranked FORTH last year on his steak list:

1. Jiko
2. Flying Fish
3. Teppanyaki (not a traditional steak, but the steak option off the Teppan grill)
4. Le Cellier
5. Kona

We've had the steak at Narcoosees in past trips and rank it below the Le Cellier steak.

:rotfl2: I thinkg the char-crusted NY Strip at the FF is probably the best steak I have ever had! Is it wrong to go the that type of restaraunt for steak??? :lmao:

MastaMind said:
:rotfl2: I thinkg the char-crusted NY Strip at the FF is probably the best steak I have ever had! Is it wrong to go the that type of restaraunt for steak??? :lmao:

I love their fish, but my husband isn't a fish guy. Its a good thing that that is a great steak so its easy to talk him into going.

(Although my husband is a wonderful guy who takes me out for sushi - despite not like fish even when cooked).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter