• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is the Aqua Lab Wheelchair accessible?

PrincessTrisha

DIS Veteran
Well, I guess the title says it all - Is the Aqua Lab on the Fantasy Wheelchair accessible or do you need to be able to walk up stairs?

thanks.

No it is not. It is located on Deck 12 in an area that is only accessible via stairs, there is no elevator access to this area.

Now, I'll maybe take that back. Looking at the deck plans is does look you can take the midship elevators and walk all the way back. We always used the stairs in front of it. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong....

Yes you can take the midship elevators to deck 12 and go to the aqua lab. Its the sports area on Deck 13 that is only accessible by stairs.

There is a ramp or stairs that go to the aqua lab. I remember because my daughter loved going up the ramp to get there :)
We never seen it crowded either. We actually spent a lot of time there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter