is the ABC soap opera bistro no longer there?

dalt01

DIS Veteran
i have a 2003 official guide that lists it but now that we are going i am looking at different sites and i do not see it anywhere.

It wasn't there when we were there in 2004. I'm not sure when it closed though. :confused3

Sadly it's gone! We loved it so much! The food was good and the atmosphere was awesome. It was so cool having the actors involve you in their skits.

Yeah its all gone apparently... this question was asked awhile back on Disboards. I was all excited, but then I was told it wasnt there anymore.

dalt01 said:
i have a 2003 official guide that lists it but now that we are going i am looking at different sites and i do not see it anywhere.
Just a comment about the 2003 guide. I also was using an older guide when planning our first trip, and so much has changed since then, that I had a very hard time figuring out what was current. The old guide mentioned a princess breakfast, and it's no longer a breakfast, but a lunch/dinner, and no longer in DL but DCA. Attractions we had wanted to see were no longer there, and so on.

Do yourself a favor and get a current guide! I really liked Birnbaums (for the pictures and the info on shops and the types of items each sells) and the Unofficial Guide, which offered ratings of each attraction and even sample touring plans for the length of your stay and members of your party. :)

I want Disney to put back in another themed restaurant! I love the 50's primetime cafe in WDW, and would have LOVED the Soap Bistro place. I am so sorry to have missed it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter