• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is Snow White always at CRT?

MommytoaSweetie

DIS Veteran
Hi! Our daughter's favorite princess is Snow White, and we're hoping we'll see her this time (last year we had a dinnear at Akershus and she was NOT there that day :(). This year, we have a breakfast and Akershus and a lunch at CRT to cover our bases. ;) Is Snow White always at CRT? The reason I'm asking is that DD has a Snow White dress that I know she wants to wear, and it would be nice to wear it the day we see Snow White (although she won't wear it all day, we'll put it on top of her other clothes). She will also be receiving her birthday present a teeny bit early, which is a Cinderella dress to wear on the trip, so she'll wear that the other day she doesn't wear the SW dress. Obviously the C dress makes sense at CRT, but if DD will only see Snow White one of the two places, we'd prefer it to be that place if that makes sense. :) Thanks!

Hard to say "always" - but I have eaten at CRT for breakfast a bunch of times in the last nine years, and I believe she has been there every time. And whenever I read a report about a CRT meal, I don't remember any that didn't include her.

I think you are very likely to have Snow White at your breakfast, but I know better than to guarantee it.

She was there for our lunch in Sept. It seems to me that she is a "regular", but nothing is every definite. I too have not seen her not mentioned at CRT.

not at our lunch this past trip. We had Ariel, Aurora, Belle, and Jasmine. She had been at all of our previous meals there though.

not at our lunch this past trip. We had Ariel, Aurora, Belle, and Jasmine. She had been at all of our previous meals there though.

Well boo!! I guess we'll just pray a lot and prepare DD that she MIGHT be there, but possibly not.

I can't speak about the restaurants as we didn't have any princess meals when we were there in December. But, we did see Snow White at Epcot near Germany. That may be an option if you don't see her at one of your meals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter