Is Sleeping Beauty at Cindy's breakfast?

JenB

Mouseketeer
My 6 year old is going to be Prince Phillip for Halloween and wants to wear his costume to breakfast at the castle "to see his bride" :D I haven't heard her mentioned when I read reveiws of the meals there and I want to know if I need to hunt her down so he can give her a kiss ;)
Thanks,
Jen

11/01 Contemporary Tower Club

We've done the breakfast 3x, and each time Princess Aurora was there. They do call it Cinderella and friends though, so there could be a chance she might not be. Good Luck!

as that sounds wonderful!

but...I am sorry to say that out of the 4x we have been to Cinderella's breakfast only once was Sleeping Beauty there. In fact we have found it extremely hard to locate her at WDW. The official explanation is that her "home" is in DL where her castle is. We have found her once in the Toontown tent as well. I know others experiences vary, just thought I would give you a heads up.

When you arrive you can enlist a CM to call the hotline and try to determine if she will be in the parks during your visit. Hopefully she will be attending your breakfast but just to avoid dissapointment I would try and check first.

Have a wonderful trip.

TJ

In June Princess Aurora was in Exposition Hall (on the right inside the MK entrance) all day every day! We stopped in to see her several times, and she was all the way in the back with Mary Poppins. Even in June, few people ventured into the back, and my kids had them TO THEMSELVES!! I mean to the point where Aurora and Mary Poppins were playing Simon Sez and London Bridge with my kids!!

Good luck! BTW---if he calls her "Aurora" as opposed to Sleeping Beauty, she will probably make a huge fuss!

Patti

We've had breakfast there twice and she was there both times. But it sounds like they change frequently. Good idea to try to call ahead. I hate to see the little ones disappointed!

Have a great trip!

When we ate there in June, she was downstairs in the "throne room" not upstairs in the "dining room"

For those of you that have been to breakfast, what was Cindy wearing? I ask because I want to buy a Cindy Barbie for my daughter ( we will be there on her bithday) and have Cindy bring it to her. I would like to try to match the dress as close as possible. Thank-you!:D

A few weeks ago Cindy was wearing her blue ballgown and white gloves at her restaurant and also in the Toontown tent.

Disneycrazymom - I can email you a picture of her from this summer if you like...

We lucked out on our trip the end of August. Prince Phillips was in the waiting room on the main floor. We then met Sleeping Beauty while having our breakfast. That was a really special treat.

we were there on thursday and yep she was there. we were disapointed in cinderella she was not very friendly all the others were very good

She was there last year when we went. And she was there last week when we went. Good luck!

Disneycrazymom,

Just thought I would let you know I have read here on the boards that the characters are not allowed to hand children anything.Even if you just hand it to them a minute before to give to your child.I have never tried this but I think it would make a precious birthday memory.I bet someone out there knows more about it that I do. Just don't want a mom to be disapoinited at Disney either.

Jordan's Mom

Oh, thank-you Jordan's mom. I never even thought about them not being allowed to give things out. It does make sense. I think I could slip it onto the table right after Cindy leaves and say she left it. Has anyone got a better idea?:D

We were there on Friday. Sleeping Beauty was there, and really wanted to clock out. (we had late reservations) She was NOT the same delightful Aurora we met at MVMCP last year. Cinderella was charming, however. Snow White was wonderful, so was Jasmine. Mary Poppins was fun, and Alice, stuck downstairs, was a bit petulant!

But Ariel, in the lagoon, was delighted when my 4 yo dd showed up in her costume, carrying a stuffed flounder!

the characters that were there: Cinderella, Prince Charming, Belle, Snow White, Fairy Godmother. We were disappointed that Jasmine was not there. My dd had her Jasmine costume on. Also, our seating was at 9:30. They have a new show in front of the castle now and the characters disappeared during our breakfast to perform in it. So, we had finished our meal and had to wait on the characters to return and finally make it to our table. We also felt rushed b/c waiter had brought the bill and kept looking at us but I was not leaving without seeing the characters!! We did have a window view this time. They also had our table decorated with confetti and streamers. The food was YUMMY!

We were there 9/28 and Sleeping Beuaty was there. Alice greeted downstairs, and upstairs there was also Mary Poppins, Jasmine, Snow White, and of course Cindy. No Belle-- I felt sorry for the little girls in their Belle dresses. My kid wore her Cinderella dress (hey, she can wear it on Halloween.) I do have to say, I have heard on this board about a very "sweet" Cinderella and a very "cold" or "standoffish" Cinderella, and sad to say, we had the latter. She sort of reminded me of Tracey Flick in "Election", mechanically handing out campaign buttons. Just my opinion, though, and our four-year old loved her anyway although she came and went very fast. Mary Poppins and Snow White were especially warm that day.

Our server was wonderful and I really loved the food. I stuffed myself. Our camera battery died and the server rushed me a disposable flash camera-- yay (of course, it added $19 to our tab. yikes. That's what you get for not being prepared.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter