• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is RunDisney merchandise still available

Dennyha

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if any of the official Disney marathon weekend merchandise is still available? Where would it be?

Doubt it as it'll show up at the outlets within the next week or so.. Though seemed like all that was really left yesterday was the half stuff little full or goofy merch..

I was disappointed about what was available on Friday AM for the marathon. The one item I was interested (long sleeve warm up) was all sold out. Guess I will register on Thursday next year!

For the record, it gets sent to the Character Warehouse Outlet stores a couple of weeks after the Marathon Weekend, so you could try calling them to see what they have (or when they expect it to arrive) if you have something in mind.

Agreed ^ If there is something specific post it here as I'll be trolling the outlets starting in the next day or so

-em

Read carefully at the outlet malls - they had items from the 2012 half, full and goofy, but nothing yet for this year. My DS said "Gee Mom - anything from LAST year you still want?" LOL

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Right - it takes a couple of weeks to get it sent out there - or at least that's what we were told by an employee last year.

I bought a hot pink goofy shirt in women's medium and it's a little too small. Do you think they would have any of those shirts at the outlet in large? I don't remember how much they were but I would gladly pay for shipping and handling costs in addition to the cost of the shirt.

We found some merchandise at Team Mickey in Downtown Disney last night. They had some of the pins, mugs, and clothes. Sizes and selections are limited, but they did have some things. I remember seeing the "I did it shirts" for Goofy and Donald and some other Donald jackets and shirts.

Goofierunner said:
I bought a hot pink goofy shirt in women's medium and it's a little too small. Do you think they would have any of those shirts at the outlet in large? I don't remember how much they were but I would gladly pay for shipping and handling costs in addition to the cost of the shirt.

I think I have seen the hot pink in a photo and I really wanted the hot pink goofy tech shirt in small. However they seemed to be gone when I got there Friday afternoon. That is one I really want.

Has anyone in the Orlando area seen the 2013 Disney World half marathon merchandise show up at the outlets yet? If so, can I call the outlet directly to purchase items and have them shipped to me?

Thanks!

I was a Disneyland the Tuesday after the race and they had a few of the Dooney tinkerbell purses in stock at World Of Disney.

I don't know if they have anything other than that, or if they they have any left, but it might be worth a call to the store, either in Orlando or Anaheim.

Has anyone in the Orlando area seen the 2013 Disney World half marathon merchandise show up at the outlets yet? If so, can I call the outlet directly to purchase items and have them shipped to me?

Thanks!

When I was at the outlet two weeks ago, they had 2012 Marathon stuff there.

Thanks!

No, just 2012 stuff there.

There is a small amount of 2013 things at Team Mickey at Downtown Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter