Is Ron Jons Too Close to Port to Call a Cab?

goldenskies

Earning My Ears
Is scheduling a shuttle really necessary? We want to just cab it over to the port around 10:30 or 11:00 a.m. But if it is too close, maybe a cab would be a problem. Anyone know?

When we rented a car from National we had to call a cab to get to port. It cost $11.00. Ron Johns is closer to the port than The rental agency, but wayyy too far to walk. I think it is like 4 miles or so. Melissa

I think a cab is more appropriate.
It is maybe a 5 minute drive and then you have the lineup at the port so it may cost a bit more than just a normal drive as you'll have the time the cabbie is sitting in line.
I'd estimate it being about a mile and a half trip.

Cheers,
Grumbo

Ron Jon's has a limo service, but the cost is $5.00 per person - the distant to the port is about 3 miles - walking distance (maybe), but the traffic and the sidewalk makes it impossible to do so - Cabs are always cruising around Ron Jon's so that would be the option I would use. Norm and I rode by Ron Jon's on Sunday and there was at least 5 to 6 cabs there in line -
Just a tidbit from Cape Canaveral
Always
Shirley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter